Saturday, September 21, 2013

What to do with scrapbooking scraps

So I've been a pretty bad blogger. Sorry! It just takes forever to edit pictures and write up posts. I've now downloaded the blogger app, and hopefully, it'll actually get me to post more often. 


Anyway, I wanted to share an idea of what to do with all your scrap booking scraps. The holidays are just around the corner, and everyone needs cards for the season. I whipped up 7 holiday cards and 3 other cards in an hour the other day!


I bought blank cards from my local craft store (Hobby Lobby or Michaels--can't remember which) when they were having a 40% off sale. Then I just went to town using washi tape and enamel dots as I pleased. They were so much fun to make.


Most people who scrapbook already realize how awesome card-making is, but it is awesome. Not only did I have fun making them, the recipients have loved the handmade touch. Win win.

1 comment:

  1. I have never gotten into scrapbooking - yours are AWESOME by the way - but I was really big on card making. Interesting because...the two DO seem to go hand in hand. When my kids were in elementary school I'd always make a card for their teachers at the end of the year with some kind of treat. They do go over quite well!

    ReplyDelete